Challenging economic conditions, evolving demographic patterns, combined with strong environmental awareness; has resulted in a need to re-evaluate the underlying physical, market, financial and political assumptions associated with real estate assets and facilities. Landowners, developers, asset managers and lenders now confront a dynamic real estate market that includes: mandated environmental regulation, restricted financing, and underperforming assets requiring a re-positioning of real estate holdings.
Vogel & Associates’ portfolio of strategic planning experience, combined with the services outlined below, can be utilized during the due diligence phase with regard to potential property acquisition, disposition, re-positioning and re-capitalization.
Project Positioning and Programming
- Development Program & Analysis and Differentiation
- Project Position and Differentiation
- Economic, Social, & Environmental Sustainability Analysis and Evaluation
- Energy Efficient Community and Facility Analysis
Property Analysis and Evaluation
- Entitlement Research & Evaluation, Zoning, Platting and Approval Process
- Environmental Evaluation (Mandate Laws & Tax Incentives)
- Development Suitability Analysis (Physical Carrying Capacity of the Land)